CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Lunch by Brother Figuroa

I got up early this morning. Frank had brought home his temple suit, so I decided to get it washed first thing. I checked all the pockets and put it in the washer. I went down to put it in the dryer, and there were blue ink spots all over the jacket. I had missed one inside pocket where there was a comb and a pen. I felt it was ruined for sure. So I spent the rest of the morning trying to get it out. We had our lunch and at 3:30 people were going shopping. I just happen to check the emails and Sister Kitley had sent me a link about removing ink stain. It called for rubbing alcohol. Frank was able to find some at the store. It is amazing it works. Put a towel under the spot, dab it with alcohol and the towel draws the ink right out. God answers prayers and helps us. I had to look at the email before I went to the store, had to find it at the store, and it had to work. I had said a lot of prayers all morning asking to helpe me know how to get it out. Just a testimony of the goodness of God.



Brother Figuroa offered to provide lunch for us today. He was a cook in a hospital in Californa. He is a Temple worker and will leave for the states tomorrow to have something done to help his vision. He cannot see very well but willingly serves. He can do the ordinances in Spanish and English. The group is waiting for them to arrive. He fixed teriyaki chicken and chinese noodles. Nancy Thompson provided some homemade bread. Petersens and the Figuroas.




A picture of the whole group. From the left, Figuroas, Kitleys, Us, Thompsons, Petersens, and Gibbons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment