Monday morning was the time for the gringa sister get together. Before I went to it, I was able to get a picture of an orange and black bird. He was right outside our window at first, but by the time I had got my camera and outside he had flown to a tree. We have a great group of sisters that we met with. Arlene Kitley,Eileen Petersen, Marilyn Gibbons, Sheralie Broadbent, Delana Markland, Melissa Ruble, Carla Hyatt, Lisa Wegkamp, Teresa Walker, Nancy Thompson, Joanne Hall.
We met at Melissa Rubles' home. She taught us about local fruits and vegetables. She is a Master Chef and cooked for Presidents of US and movie stars. She is now the mother of 3 boys and another one due end of Feb. This is a plate of the different things she talked about. In the picture she is holding a vegetable called yuca. It was a great time together and lots of good food to eat. I am going to try some of the new foods I learned about.
0 comments:
Post a Comment