CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas music

Sister Petersen, Sister Lopez, Sister Gibbons, Sister Kitley, and I met to listen to our ward choir sing Christmas songs.


"The Song of the Righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads." D&C 25:12




On Saturday night, our stake choir met at the temple and sang Christmas hymns. Frank had stayed in the apartment I thought. I was surprized when he took my picture. Beautiful temple, beautiful music.


After the singing, Frank was sitting on the curb talking with a young man. He is the son in law of the Majanos. I took their picture and he took our picture. About an hour later the city set off a lot of fireworks, to set off the Christmas season. I tried to take a picture of them, but it did not turn out. I do enjoy fireworks and I was able to visit with the Majano family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment