Lay aside the things of this world, and seek for the things of a BETTER. D&C 25:10
On Saturday we need to be at the temple at 4:30am. When we get home we have a nap. After a 2 hour nap I went walking around the temple. This was at 5:30pm. Started walking along the far sidewalk and heard someone running behind me. A young girl ran up to me and started walking with me. I knew enough Spanish and found out her name was Alma, and 11 years old. Her family was in the temple. We had a beautiful sunset and a pleasant evening to walk. Another young girl joined us. She was also 11 years and her name was Jennifer. I would start to sing a primary song in English and then they would sing it in Spanish. We sang I am a Child of God, I Love to see the Temple, and Jennifer started to sing Call to Serve. A fun experience. Coming to the temple here is a family affair. The whole family comes and the kids hang around the temple grounds all day. The temple is the place to be and enjoy. Life is a family affair and because of the blessings found in the temple, Eternal Life is a family affair. Seek to become an ETERNAL FAMILY.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment