CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Day at the Beach



We traveled to the puebla San Diego to Luisito's Ranch. Arrangements had been made to rent it for the day. It was right on the beach and it had three hammocks which were fun and relaxing. We ate lunch there which we ordered at 11:00 and arrived after 1:00. It was prepared someplace else and delivered. The only thing I saw used for delivery was a bicycle.




It was a very nice beach and we were the only ones there. I rolled up my pants and put on some flip flops and walked along the beach in the waves of water. The water was warm. I picked up a couple of seashells. Frank didn't dress to get wet. It was a fun day. A young man tied a machete to one end of a rope and looped the other end around the tree and shimmed up to get some coconuts for us.




Can you see the young man in the top of the tree? They cut the ends off the coconut and then put a straw in and we drank the coconut milk. It was not ripe enough to have a good flavor and it was warm and the coconut meat was slimy.




We finished the day at the beach by taking a group photo. Us, Thompsons, Petersens, Kitleys, Gibbons, and Bishop Mendez our tour guide. On the way back we stopped in La Libertad at the tourist center thinking we would shop for souvenirs. But we walked out on the pier through a fresh fish market. I know now why I don't like seafood.

I made all these pictures small, if you want to see them in a bigger size click on the picture and then on the back arrow to return to the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment