CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday day of rest

This past week has been a busy week at the Temple. The 15th of Sept is their Independence day. They start celebrating on the 14th. So we had bus loads of people every day, Wed., Thurs, and Friday. We did a record number of ordinances, many baptisms, session rooms were over full, had to bring in folding chairs. It was Great!!


We the sisters of the group are getting ready to dish up our food. Sister Wall, Thompson, Kitley, Gibbons, Peterson. I still like to stay dressed up for the Sabbath day while we have Sunday dinner. I guess they will not be having a class in English in Relief Society, but the Relief Society President translates for me during the lesson.



We furnished the main dish this Sunday. I fixed Nicea's fried rice. Since I knew I would not have time to fix it after church, I cooked the rice, vegtables, and chicken Saturday night after we watched a DVD. Then I just needed to cook the eggs and make garlic butter and mixed everything together. I always worry when I cook for others, but they liked it. After we eat we sit around and visit. Here Frank is telling one of his stories. They now called them a Wallism.








After lunch and a nap I walked around the temple and took pictures of the flowers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment