
We walked around this big mall and Frank bought a CD of spanish music. We got home and realized it is for an MP3 player. (whatever that is) We had lunch at Tony Roma's. This is the group of senior missionaries. After we had lunch, we went to a different grocery store called Super Selectives. They had baking cocoa powder and a big bag of chocolate chips which I got.

Frank enjoying the ribs he had for lunch.

As we walked out of the restaurant, we notice Angel Moroni above the trees. The Temple is only a block away, within walking distance. But you have to cross a busy street and there are no stop lights, just round-abouts. I did walk home today, but I don't want to do that again. It was scary and dangerous crossing the street in the middle of the block. I will ride if there is room in the car.
0 comments:
Post a Comment