As I was walking, I noticed some of the trees had beautiful pink flowers on them. Then when I took the picture of the white gardina, a bee landed on it.
This is my commandment, That ye love one another as I have loved you. John 15: 12 Pres. Monson said "Can we love one another, as the Savior commanded, if we judge each other"? He also quoted Mother Teresa "If you judge people you have no time to love them.".
For the refreshments I fixed Hershey Candy Bar Pie, which everyone is enjoying. The Kitleys, Petersens, Thompsons, and Gibbons. Frank gave a lesson on judging and not judging. He had taken the bottom off of 4 tin cans with a can opener that takes off the whole lid. He filled them with different candies and than super glued the lids on. Everyone was surprised when the cans were opened from the top and found the candy inside. He used it as an object lesson to not judge people, because we do not know what is inside their heart. We ended with a quote from Pres. Monson" May we have the pure love of Christ for our fellow travelers in this journey through life. May we recognize that each one is doing his best and may we do our best to help out."
0 comments:
Post a Comment