be determined in one mind and in one heart, united in all things. 2 Nephi 1:21
Today we drove up the mountain ( I don't know if you can call it a mountain) to a look out point to view all, even could see the ocean. In the first picture you can see the temple in the middle just passed all the green foliage. Second picture, Lake Ilopango. We are enjoying our time here in El Salvador and the joy of serving a mission together and being in the Temple.
There were two saddle swings for kids. I sat on one long enough to get my picture taken. We are standing by a wooden wagon with lots of interesting things on and around it. I am sitting on a different wooden chair that was actually comfortable.
I am standing next to a wooden Indian and a cow skull. The name of the place is Mirador Don Pedro Felix, meaning look out point of Pedro Felix. Frank is standing at the small store talking to the people about the church.
At this place there were so many different things to get a picture of. Frank and Pres. Petersen standing under a small stuffed owl. I am standing next to a picture about carrying charcoal down from the volcano and Frank is pointing to the words "home of Pancho" Then we went on up to the restaurant Las Brumas. It was a beautiful home turned into a resaurant.
0 comments:
Post a Comment