CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday

We lived after the manner of happiness. 2 Nephi 5:27




Each morning at 6:00 I have been able to walk around the Temple grounds for 30 minutes for some exercise. It is the best time of the day. I wanted to share some pictures of the beautiful flowers that I enjoy.




Today we went out to lunch with Petersens and Gibbons, before we went shopping. We drove to San Martins plaza. There were a number of restaurants. We chose to eat at a Chinese place called Chinco 68. I had strawberry chicken. Afterwards we went shopping at Super Selectives and I got some native produce. The orange ones are a fruit. Cut in half to eat the gel substance with black seeds. It looks really different but taste like an orange. The white and green things are a squash with a mild flavor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment