"Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever." Alma 26:37
Today Brother and Sister Hall took us to a walking park. We sat underneath a mango tree. I am holding a mango in my hand.
Most of the trails were dirt paths. I and Nancy Thompson are standing by some tall bamboo shoots.



The park was really dry but it was a pleasant walk. We saw many butterflies and I got this great picture of one.
Frank, Rich Hall and Lon Thompson take a rest. One area had lots of steps that Nancy and Lon Thompson, Frank and Rich and Joanne Hall are standing on the steps.
On the left we were able to get a group picture at the bottom of the steps. Then we are climing up them.
The Halls had us for lunch at their place, after our walk through the park. He picked up the Clarks to join us for lunch. It is great to have such good friends, good times, and good food. The Clarks, Us, Thompsons, and Halls.
0 comments:
Post a Comment