"And he commanded them that there should be no contention one with another. . . but that they should look forward . . .having their hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another." Mosiah 18:21

They brought us some chips and dips. Only 2 of 7 were hot spicy hot. Brother Lopez on the right drove us around town since Pres. Petersen is not here. His wife joined us at lunch time but after our trip to the fruit market she returned to work. On left at table are Thompsons, Gibbons, and Kitleys at the end. I ordered a pastel azteca. It had a hard taco on the bottom with chicken, beans, and cheese wrapped in a soft flour tortilla and onions and cheese on top. I put guacamole on top because the Thompsons do not like it and it came with their meal. It was surrounded by a tomatoe sauce. It was very good and I am glad I got it even through I did not know what I was ordering.

We had 10 in a 8 passenger van. Two couples sat in the back seat. Part of the time Sister Thompson was sitting on Brother Thompsons lap and the other time I was sitting on Franks lap. We went to the Merliot fruit market. Sister Lopez wanted us to shop at the stand of her two friends. I did get 10 tomatoes for one dollar, 3 red peppers for one dollar, 5 big carrots for $1.00, 2 cucumbers for .50, 6 bananas for .50, and 5 green bell peppers for one dollar. I want to make my homemade tomatoe salsa. We ended the day by getting a frosty at Wendy's.
We went to the American Embassy and Sheralie Broadbent got us into the small commissary. Her 2 young children came with us, Lucy and James. Sheralie is very good at piano and violin. Her 12 year old son plays the piano in primary and she is teaching 4 year old Lucy to play the violin. I am sitting on the steps that lead up to the restaurant. I like the flower display.
They brought us some chips and dips. Only 2 of 7 were hot spicy hot. Brother Lopez on the right drove us around town since Pres. Petersen is not here. His wife joined us at lunch time but after our trip to the fruit market she returned to work. On left at table are Thompsons, Gibbons, and Kitleys at the end. I ordered a pastel azteca. It had a hard taco on the bottom with chicken, beans, and cheese wrapped in a soft flour tortilla and onions and cheese on top. I put guacamole on top because the Thompsons do not like it and it came with their meal. It was surrounded by a tomatoe sauce. It was very good and I am glad I got it even through I did not know what I was ordering.
We had 10 in a 8 passenger van. Two couples sat in the back seat. Part of the time Sister Thompson was sitting on Brother Thompsons lap and the other time I was sitting on Franks lap. We went to the Merliot fruit market. Sister Lopez wanted us to shop at the stand of her two friends. I did get 10 tomatoes for one dollar, 3 red peppers for one dollar, 5 big carrots for $1.00, 2 cucumbers for .50, 6 bananas for .50, and 5 green bell peppers for one dollar. I want to make my homemade tomatoe salsa. We ended the day by getting a frosty at Wendy's.
1 comments:
Diane, thanks so much for sharing. It makes us feel a little more apart of what's happening while we're gone.
I noticed that you had Stephanie "Dobson" for her last name, which is "Dawson." I thought maybe I'd put it wrong....but it's "Dawson" on Teresa's list of e-mail for our brunch bunch group.
Walt's having a good day--finally Post Op Day #9.
Post a Comment