CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 8, 2012

I love to see the Temple



Oh the beauty of the morning sky! But you have to get out there early, a little after 5:00 for these pictures. I am usually not out early, but I was up and saw a little pink cloud, so I hurried out with my camera and got these beautiful pictures. It just lifts me up and warms my heart to see the beauties that God has created for us to enjoy. It is a testimony to me of His Love.

One night there was a full moon and I tried to take a picture of it by the temple. These pictures are the best I could do. The third picture has the moon behind the angel Moroni.

The beauty of the San Salvador Temple. The red building you can see in the background is where we live. The top floor are the apartments, we are in 205.

0 comments:

Post a Comment